Muttonhead is a unisex sportswear brand that believes in practicing fair trade and manufactures all garments in Toronto, Canada.
Inspired by a time when garments were valued for their functionality, Muttonhead combines classic shapes with season-less styles.
Craig is a Toronto local who stared in our Spring/Summer 2012 lifestyle shoot. Craig is currently enrolled in the Royal Conservatory of Music and after you check out pics you should head over to www.craigstrickland.com to listen to his tunes!
1. What are your favorite places to hang in your hood? When I’m not working, you can normally find me at the Beaconsfield or on the roof of the Drake Hotel.
2. First impressions… Very important, but can also be misleading. I think it’s nice to give people a few chances.
3. The most exciting place right now is … My apartment. I know it sounds boring, but I just bought some new gear and I am having a hard time walking out the front door.
4. Biggest indulgence in life? I have far too many indulgences to list.
5. Name four essential elements of a good party. Good food and drink, good company and conversation, and great music.
6. Hotel room or campsite? Campsite for a few days, and then hotel room to shower and use the bed for a night. I recently camped in Hawaii, and it was an unbelievable experience.
7. My favorite quality in a man is… when they mean what they say.
8. My favorite quality in a woman is… every one is my favorite, it depends on the woman.
9. Your motto in life? I don’t have a motto, but If I were to make one up on the spot it would be; “Life is too short to spend it being an asshole”.
10. What is the evil version of you like? I think a more appropriate question is; what is the nice version of me like.
Raffaele is a dashingly handsome and stylish Vancouverite. He is a graduate of Blanche MacDonald Centre, where he majored in Fashion Merchandising. Currently, Raffaele is the Visual Director at JNBY Canada. He draws inspiration from international editorial spreads, travelling and people watching. Raffaele was recently featured as one of our models for the Spring/Summer 2011 collection.
Describe your personal style in three words:Eclectic, modern, Italian
Your idea of happiness?Fresh sheets and a Nutella jar.
People would be surprised to know that you…Love to camp.
What are some of your favourite shops?All Saints, Rag & Bone, and Gucci.
What’s your best cheap score of late? Pendelton blanket at VV.
To unwind after a hard day’s work I like to…search for fashion editorial pictures online.
Do you have any particular dressing philosophies or strategies?Every day is different from the last, take a chance.
When I see myself on screen…I blush.
What did you like to draw as a child?Horses.
Right now, I really want…Materialistically, I want an Alex Wang Diego Bucket Bag, and realistically I want somebody to love.