Matthew Crisp, a Toronto/London based photographer, took these photos at our “Good Sport” shoot.
See some more of his flicks from this shoot here.
Freak Friday foto featuring our Muttonhead Bib Shirt and shot in the wild backcountry of Beaver Valley.
A huge THANKS to all of you mutts who came out to play ball with us yesterday!
(Taken with Instagram at MacGregor Park Baseball Diamond)
“Easy Parks & Recreation officer, we gotta permit to play and a right to drink brews mid week.”
TODAY at 3pm join us for the Muttonhead baseball game - come be a “GOOD SPORT” and play ball with us!
346 Lansdowne Ave (just north of Dundas).
Talented local artist Kathryn Macnaughton illustrated a couple of our Spring/Summer 2012 lifestyle shots. If you would like to check out more of her work (including her recent book covers for John Steinbeck) please head over to her website here.
Kathryn is an Illustrator/Graphic Artist currently living in Toronto, Canada. She graduated from Ontario College of Art and Design and has been making pretty pictures ever since.
5 minutes with… Craig Strickland
Craig is a Toronto local who stared in our Spring/Summer 2012 lifestyle shoot. Craig is currently enrolled in the Royal Conservatory of Music and after you check out pics you should head over to www.craigstrickland.com to listen to his tunes!
1. What are your favorite places to hang in your hood? When I’m not working, you can normally find me at the Beaconsfield or on the roof of the Drake Hotel.
2. First impressions… Very important, but can also be misleading. I think it’s nice to give people a few chances.
3. The most exciting place right now is … My apartment. I know it sounds boring, but I just bought some new gear and I am having a hard time walking out the front door.
4. Biggest indulgence in life? I have far too many indulgences to list.
5. Name four essential elements of a good party. Good food and drink, good company and conversation, and great music.
6. Hotel room or campsite? Campsite for a few days, and then hotel room to shower and use the bed for a night. I recently camped in Hawaii, and it was an unbelievable experience.
7. My favorite quality in a man is… when they mean what they say.
8. My favorite quality in a woman is… every one is my favorite, it depends on the woman.
9. Your motto in life? I don’t have a motto, but If I were to make one up on the spot it would be; “Life is too short to spend it being an asshole”.
10. What is the evil version of you like? I think a more appropriate question is; what is the nice version of me like.
Here are a couple of our Spring/Summer 2012 lifestyle photos, if you head over to the website you can check out the rest of them.
Our entire lookbook was shot right outside and on the roof of our studio, hence the urban jungle of Toronto.
FW11 outtakes - just found these old shots that had light leaks so we couldn’t use in our lifestyle photos. They were shot in West Vancouver and the models were a handsome couple named Aiya & Stew.
FILM flicks: here are two snaps of Lily focusing the fire pit outside of our studio and the surrounding area. Looks pretty ghetto but wait till you see our spring/summer 2012 lifestyle pics and it will give you a better idea of our hood.
Today we shot the spring/summer 2012 lifestyle photo’s. It was a bit of a gamble weather wise (it being well into Fall here in Toronto) but our model’s Sarah and Craig are tough mutt’s and they braved the changing conditions!
Here is a sneak peak of the Sarah.
OUTTAKES: spring/summer 2011 lifestyle pics
Here are some more outtakes from our shoot at Beaver Valley.