Edible flags, yum. Greece and Italy look particularly delicious.
The Contemporary Standard is a daily guide on culture, fashion and contemporary music. Founded in 2006 and based in Italy, the Contemporary Standard consistently provides a curated view of anything and everything worth knowing about. A big thank you to Enrico for featuring the new Muttonhead Spring/Summer 2012 collection.
Italian photographer Marco D’Amico is featured in Vogue Italy featuring sleek looks styled by Italo Pantano. Starring Anna Juzova, D’Amico takes a futuristic look at fashion with this series.
5 MINUTES WITH… Raffaele Megaro
Raffaele is a dashingly handsome and stylish Vancouverite. He is a graduate of Blanche MacDonald Centre, where he majored in Fashion Merchandising. Currently, Raffaele is the Visual Director at JNBY Canada. He draws inspiration from international editorial spreads, travelling and people watching. Raffaele was recently featured as one of our models for the Spring/Summer 2011 collection.
- Describe your personal style in three words: Eclectic, modern, Italian
- Your idea of happiness? Fresh sheets and a Nutella jar.
- People would be surprised to know that you… Love to camp.
- What are some of your favourite shops? All Saints, Rag & Bone, and Gucci.
- What’s your best cheap score of late? Pendelton blanket at VV.
- To unwind after a hard day’s work I like to… search for fashion editorial pictures online.
- Do you have any particular dressing philosophies or strategies? Every day is different from the last, take a chance.
- When I see myself on screen… I blush.
- What did you like to draw as a child? Horses.
- Right now, I really want… Materialistically, I want an Alex Wang Diego Bucket Bag, and realistically I want somebody to love.