Cat ladies are said to be ‘romance-challenged’ individuals who pour their undivided attention on their cats. The term ‘cat lady’ may be deemed derogatory for some.
However according to a recent study, the relationship between a human, particularly a woman, and a cat is deeper than a pet-owner relationship. Cats become attached to their owners when their needs are always met. Studies also show that cats are more inclined towards women than men.
Thanks to Lomography Magazine for that one.
- jennymaqz likes this
- eleven90 likes this
- carazaycatladay reblogged this from forestheartblog
- that-broad reblogged this from muttonheadcollective
- whiteliesblackcats likes this
- bsidemyself likes this
- forestheartblog reblogged this from muttonheadcollective
- forestheartblog likes this
- quitecontinental likes this
- kerlinquallb likes this
- muttonheadcollective posted this